For 75 years the aroma of quality baked goods has wafted from the Ligonier Quality Bakery. The bakery has been in the Creps family since Earl & Lula Creps opened it in 1926. Earl died in 1956, and Bob and Virginia Creps took over two years later. Their son Jim joined them in the business in the early 1970s. The bakery was popular all around the area with customers ranging from people in the lakes to tourists and factory workers. For a time, Jim’s daughter, Heather and her husband were associated with the bakery, making it a fourth generation business as well as one of the oldest existing businesses in town. Sadly, the bakery closed its doors on December 31, 2011.